Be Our Guest at the Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel!
Make memories to last a lifetime during your stay at the BEST WESTERN Lake Buena Vista Resort hotel! From our friendly staff to our Junior Omelet Chef breakfast program, we strive to add some extra magic to your Walt Disney World vacation. Our convenient location makes it easy to spend a full day at the theme parks, hassle-free. Simply hop on a shuttle bus to the Disney park of your choice and skip the lines at the entrance by purchasing your tickets ahead of time at our ticket concierge desk. With shuttles running continuously throughout the day, it's easy to stop back at the hotel for naptime or an afternoon swim in our heated outdoor pool. As a Disney Springs Hotel, we put you just minutes away from the excitement of Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney)! Enjoy numerous dining choices, one-of-a-kind shopping, and live entertainment nightly.
Your family will love our enhanced, kid-friendly amenities during your stay, including a heated outdoor pool and kids' pool, Pizza Hut Express on-site, arcade room, and our official Disney gift shop. Additionally, all 325 of our deluxe guestrooms offer a flat screen TV, high speed Wi-Fi, and a private balcony to provide you with all the comforts of home during your stay. The Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort hotel is here to provide the perfect setting for you and your family to enjoy the Walt Disney World vacation of a lifetime. We hope to see you soon!
- Heated outdoor pool & children's pool
- 2 restaurants & a poolside lounge
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Concierge desk with Disney® theme park tickets
- 24/7 business center
- Continual Disney transportation to Disney Springs & Disney parks
- Gazebo for Outdoor Functions
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 11:00 AM
- Internet: Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Parking: Self-Parking (surcharge): $8 per day Valet (surcharge): $12 per day
- Shuttle: Transportation to the Disney Theme Parks running every 30 minutes. Scheduled shuttle to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.
- Pets: Certified Service Animals only
- Resort Fee: $13.99 plus tax Resort Fee per Night
- Non-Smoking Facility